Listings

$4 Million Medicare, Medicaid and Private Duty Home Health and Hospice Agency Serving the San Francisco Bay Area of California

California
$2,750,000
$4,000,000
CAMC4M

American Healthcare Capital is pleased to introduce a Medicare, Medicaid and Private Duty Home Health and Hospice agency for sale in Northern California. The company has been in business since 2000 and has an excellent reputation in the community for its outstanding home health services. Services include skilled care, non-skilled care, and private duty nursing with a strong emphasis in wound, diabetic and pediatric care. They are also in the process of becoming Medicare certified for hospice services. Their service area includes 5 counties in the surrounding area.

The company’s payer mix is 65% Medicaid/Regional Centers, and the remaining 35% is Medicare and Private Insurance/Private pay. Gross revenues have grown consistently over the past few years, reaching $4 Million in 2017. They are currently on track to reach $4 Million in 2018 with an adjusted EBITDA of $554,000 and a current average daily census of 140 clients. The seller feels there is room for growth with a strong marketing campaign.

The asking price for the opportunity is $2.75 Million.

If you would like to learn more, please contact us for a Confidentiality Agreement that will allow us to share more detailed information with you.