Call Us Today! (800)-424-1338 | info@ahcteam.com

$5 Million Revenue Substance Abuse Facility Serving Adults and Adolescents in Ohio

State: 

Ohio

Category:

Alcohol and Substance Abuse & Recovery, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, & ABA Therapy

Asking Price:

$11,200,000

Revenue:

$5,000,000

Listing Code:

OHBH1C

American Healthcare Capital is pleased to exclusively present a Substance Abuse facility that serves adults and adolescents in Ohio. For the past decade, the company has served the community and grown its reputation as a leading service provider and brand in the Midwest. Services provided include substance abuse, mental health counseling and treatment, Medical Assisted Treatment, Sober Living, IOP, NIOP, Youth substance abuse and mental health, and substance abuse/mental health case management.

Roughly 90% of their business is Medicaid with commercial insurance comprising the remaining 10%. Approximately 80% of their clients are adults (18-50 years old) and 20% are adolescents (4-17 years old). In 2022, the company grossed $5,530,000 in revenue with an adjusted EBITDA of $1,500,000. The company is projected to gross $5,012,000 in 2023 with an adjusted EBITDA of $1.6 million.

The owners are open to staying on for a period of 12 months and ultimately plan on retiring. There is management in place to take over post- acquisition.

The asking price for this opportunity is $11.2 million.

Inquire About This Listing

In order to learn more about our listing, you must:

  1. Complete a Buyer Profile

    This profile will be used to pre-qualify buyers and determine whether we can share additional details about our listings. If you have already completed a Buyer Profile, disregard. YOU ONLY NEED TO COMPLETE A BUYER PROFILE ONCE. 

  1. Sign NDA with Listing Code
    To learn more about this listing, you must sign an NDA. When completing the NDA, you will need to copy the exact LISTING CODE and LISTING TITLE.

Listing Code


Listing Title

DO NOT TOUCH THIS

Scroll to Top