Announcing AHC’S New Financing Programs
American Healthcare Capital is expanding its M&A services to include a broad base of new and traditional financing products from a group of key, competitive, and accommodating lenders who are offering competitive interest rates and attractive terms otherwise not readily available. In partnering with these lenders, we can provide financing opportunities which include Energy Conservation Related Leasehold Improvements and Solar Financing, Accounts Receivable and ABL Financing, Real Estate Financing, Acquisition Financing, and other forms of debt and equity financings. Below are some samples of available programs:
ENERGY EFFICIENCY IMPROVEMENT FINANCING
- Non-Recourse, Off Balance Sheet Financing
- 100% Fixed Rate Financing
- Retroactive Financing and Reimbursement up to 4 years
- Up to 30-year terms
- 30% Tax Credits on Solar and related
- 5 year accelerated depreciation
- Electric Cost Reductions average 70%
- INCLUDES: Solar (Rooftop & Parking Lot Structures) and any roof repairs and/or replacements, Battery Storage, High Efficiency LED Lighting, Window and Door Improvements, HVAC, Heat Exchangers, Ventilation, Seismic Strengthening, and much more.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE, ABL & REVOLVING CREDIT
- Amounts: $500,000 to $50 Million plus
- Types: Medicare, Medicaid, HMO, Insurance
- Interest Rates: As low as Prime plus 1.5%
- Term: Two and Three Year Terms
REAL ESTATE FINANCING
- Real Estate Financing including Long Term Debt (HUD, FHA, and others), Development, Construction and Bridge Financing
- Equity and Sale/Leaseback Financing
- Acquisition Financing Including SBA Loans
- Buyer/Seller Finder and Representation Services
- Properties: Skilled Nursing, Assisted & Ind. Living, Memory Care, Psych Facilities, Hospitals, and Medical Office Buildings
Want to know more?
Call Herb Saltzman today at (941) 735-0833!