HealthCare & Related Trade Associations
Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse Treatment
Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- National Association for Home Care and Hospice
NAHC is the nation’s largest trade association representing the interest and concerns of home care agencies, hospices, home care aid organizations and medical equipment suppliers.
- American Association for Home Care
The American Association for Homecare (AA Homecare) is the only national association that represents very line of service in the homecare community, including home health and home medical equipment providers, respiratory and infusion therapy, telemedicine, and rehab and assistive technology.
- California Association for Health Services at Home
The California Association for Health Services at Home (CAHSAH) is the leading statewide home care association in the nation and the voice of home care for the Western United States.
National Private Duty Association
- The National Private Duty Association (NPDA) is the nation’s first association for providers of private duty home care, which includes non-medical home care services. The NPDA enhances the strength and professionalism of private duty home care providers through education and best practices.
Orthotics & Prosthetics
Therapies – Physical, Speech, Occupational
Traumatic Brain Injury
- Brain Injury Association of America
Largest nationwide advocacy, education and research organization devoted to the study of brain injury and promoting effective clinical practices and treatment programs.