Established Medicare and Medicaid Home Health Agency in Sacramento County, California


American HealthCare Capital is pleased to introduce a Medicare certified Home Health agency for sale in Sacramento County, California. The company has been Medicare certified since 2019, and they are ACHC Accredited. They serve Sacramento, Placer, Sutter, Yolo, Solano, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Amador, and El Dorado Counties.

The company’s primary payer is 75% Medicare and the remaining 25% is Private Pay, Blue Cross, United Health, and Medi-Cal (Medicaid). In 2020, gross revenues were $172,000. In 2021 due to COVID-19, the revenue went down to $92,000 and continued to decline. They currently have no patients, but the sellers feel that the company could easily growth via active marketing. The last patient was discharged in December 2021. In December 2022, they passed the recertification survey with the ACHC.

The staff is expected to stay on, and the seller will assist during a transitional period.

The asking price for this opportunity is $400,000.

If you would like to learn more, please use the link on the right-hand side of the page to execute our NDA. You will need to copy the Listing Code (Example: TXMC1A) and Listing Title (Example: $1 Million Home Health Agency in Texas) from the summary above to complete the NDA.