Call Us Today! (800)-424-1338 |

$900,000 Revenue Private Duty Home Care and Medicare Certified Home Health Agency in the San Francisco Bay Area, California




Home Care & Home Health

Asking Price:




Listing Code:


American HealthCare Capital is pleased to present a private duty home care and Medicare certified home health agency for sale in the San Francisco Bay area of California. The company provides non-skilled home care and skilled home health services to clients in a 3 county area.

Approximately 98% of the business is private duty home care, while the remaining 2% is Medicare certified home health. Gross revenues were nearly $900,000 in 2020 and 2021. They are anticipated to surpass the $1 million mark in 2022 with an adjusted EBITDA margin of around 15%. Their current census is around 15 patients. The seller feels there is ample room for growth through a strong marketing campaign.

The seller would like to retire, but the rest of the staff, including key personnel, are expected to stay on.

The asking price for this opportunity is $500,000.

Inquire About This Listing

In order to learn more about our listing, you must:

  1. Complete a Buyer Profile
    This profile will be used to pre-qualify buyers and determine whether we can share additional details about our listings. If you have already completed a Buyer Profile, disregard.
  1. Sign NDA with Listing Code
    To learn more about this listing, you must sign an NDA. When completing the NDA, you will need to copy the exact LISTING CODE and LISTING TITLE.

Listing Code

Listing Title


Scroll to Top