Call Us Today! (800)-424-1338 | info@ahcteam.com

Established Medicare and Medicaid Hospice Agency in Orange County, CA

State: 

California

Category:

Hospice

Asking Price:

$1,200,000

Revenue:

$1,270,000

Listing Code:

CAHP3B

American HealthCare Capital is offering a Hospice agency for sale that is located in Orange County, California. The agency has been Medicare certified since June 2019 and is authorized to service Orange, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and San Bernardino counties.

The hospice in Orange County, CA\’s primary payer is Medicare which accounts for 89% of its payer mix, with the remaining 11% coming from MediCal (Medicaid) payments. In 2022, the company generated $1,270,000 in revenue. Their current census is 23 patients.

The existing staff is expected to remain with the company post-acquisition, and the seller will provide assistance during a transitional period. This is a valuable acquisition opportunity for buyers looking to expand or enter the hospice care market in California, given the established market presence, Medicare and Medicaid certifications, and experienced staff of the Hospice agency being offered for sale.

The asking price for this Medicare and Medicaid hospice in Orange County, CA is $1.2 million.

Inquire About This Listing

In order to learn more about our listing, you must:

  1. Complete a Buyer Profile
    This profile will be used to pre-qualify buyers and determine whether we can share additional details about our listings. If you have already completed a Buyer Profile, disregard.
  1. Sign NDA with Listing Code
    To learn more about this listing, you must sign an NDA. When completing the NDA, you will need to copy the exact LISTING CODE and LISTING TITLE.

Listing Code


Listing Title

DO NOT TOUCH THIS

Scroll to Top