Call Us Today! (800)-424-1338 |

$940,000 Revenue Medical Spa in the Los Angeles, California Area




Health & Wellness

Asking Price:




Listing Code:


American Healthcare Capital is pleased to introduce a fully accredited, state-of-the-art Medical Spa for sale in the Los Angeles, California area. The med spa provides a variety of services for both women and men, specializing in non-surgical facelifts and body sculpting.

The company’s services include injectables, neuromodulators, laser hair removal (male/female), PRP Face/Body, PRP Hair Restoration, PDO Threads, Micro-needling Face/Body, Micro-needling in combination with PRP Face/Body, Dissolver/Correction, and Vitamin B12 injections. All services provided by this medical spa for sale in Los Angeles are provided by a registered nurse, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or physician.

Approximately 80% of the revenue comes from injectables, and the remaining 20% comes from laser hair removal. In its opening year, 2021, the company grossed $428,862. In 2022, the company’s annual gross revenue was $942,333 with an adjusted EBITDA of $122,009. In 2023, the company was on track to match 2022 results with gross revenue in the $940,000 range and an adjusted EBITDA margin around 13%.

The spa serves an average of 70 – 80 patients per month with a very high retention rate. The owners believe there are opportunities for growth through an increase in marketing, the purchase of a Morpheus machine, and incorporating IV therapy.

The business owners will remain through a transitional period. The rest of the staff is expected to stay on.

The asking price for this medical spa for sale in Los Angeles is $650,000.

Inquire About This Listing

In order to learn more about our listing, you must:

  1. Complete a Buyer Profile
    This profile will be used to pre-qualify buyers and determine whether we can share additional details about our listings. If you have already completed a Buyer Profile, disregard.
  1. Sign NDA with Listing Code
    To learn more about this listing, you must sign an NDA. When completing the NDA, you will need to copy the exact LISTING CODE and LISTING TITLE.

Listing Code

Listing Title


Scroll to Top